Latest news from our business and brands
Jul 3, 2011 | NewsDaybreak continues to attract new retailers into the group and so far 2011 has been a successful year, with 16 new stores joining the brand. The new stores were opened across the country with stores in Dublin, Cork, Meath, Tipperary, Kildare, Mayo, Clare and...
- Clonakilty Celebrates One Year of Being Ireland’s First Autism Friendly Town
- Big School Cook Off Competition returns for 4th year with SuperValu on board once again
- Supervalu and Centra host scrumdidlyumptious party for Action Cancer
- SuperValu and Centra scooped 139 awards in Blás Na hÉireann
- SuperValu Lisburn Leading the Way with Flagship Store Opening