Latest news from our business and brands
Jan 15, 2010 | NewsSuperValu attributes success to value for money offer, Irish sourcing and fresh food offering The latest TNS Worldpanel grocery market shares published today for the 4 weeks ending 27 December 2009 show that SuperValu is the best performing supermarket in the...
- Supporting local goes a long way
- Musgrave Group plc announces appointment of Nicky Hartery as Chairman to succeed Peter Lacy
- Musgrave welcomes Bord Bia’s new Origin Green campaign
- SuperValu predicts sales of new season Irish carrots to reach €8 million in 2017
- SuperValu announces eir as latest partner as part of €40 million investment in Real Rewards loyalty programme