Latest news from our business and brands
Sep 15, 2009 | NewsWith a contribution to Irish jobs and suppliers in excess of €2.85 billion last year alone, SuperValu has been a driving force in the Irish economy for 30 years Growing from a beginning of just 12 stores in 1979, to becoming the single biggest supermarket network...
- Waterford scoops top award at Musgrave MarketPlace Region of the Year Awards
- Musgrave helps local communities thrive with over €900,000 in donations to 81 community causes in 2017
- Musgrave takes part in the Better Retail Better World campaign
- Nally’s Trim Named 2018 SuperValu Store of the Year
- Daybreak Dungarvan named Daybreak Store of the Year