Latest news from our business and brands
Sep 15, 2009 | NewsWith a contribution to Irish jobs and suppliers in excess of €2.85 billion last year alone, SuperValu has been a driving force in the Irish economy for 30 years Growing from a beginning of just 12 stores in 1979, to becoming the single biggest supermarket network...
- SuperValu strengthens its commitment to Autism Friendly Communities by announcing 11 more towns on the Journey to becoming Autism-Friendly
- 17 Jobs On Offer At Musgrave As Part Of 2020 Graduate Programme
- Centra NI Honoured Among the Best in UK
- Musgrave Unveiled as Sustainable Development Goal Champion by Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment Richard Bruton TD
- Champion Health Promotion in Your Local School & They Could Win £5,000 worth of Sports Equipment from SuperValu and Centra Northern Ireland