Latest news from our business and brands
Sep 15, 2009 | NewsWith a contribution to Irish jobs and suppliers in excess of €2.85 billion last year alone, SuperValu has been a driving force in the Irish economy for 30 years Growing from a beginning of just 12 stores in 1979, to becoming the single biggest supermarket network...
- Supporting local goes a long way
- Musgrave Group plc announces appointment of Nicky Hartery as Chairman to succeed Peter Lacy
- Musgrave welcomes Bord Bia’s new Origin Green campaign
- SuperValu predicts sales of new season Irish carrots to reach €8 million in 2017
- SuperValu announces eir as latest partner as part of €40 million investment in Real Rewards loyalty programme