Latest news from our business and brands
Sep 15, 2009 | NewsWith a contribution to Irish jobs and suppliers in excess of €2.85 billion last year alone, SuperValu has been a driving force in the Irish economy for 30 years Growing from a beginning of just 12 stores in 1979, to becoming the single biggest supermarket network...
- Musgrave Crown ‘Store of the Year’ Winners at Glittering Awards Ceremony
- SuperValu Announces Free Online Delivery for World Autism Awareness Month
- Two stores honoured with awards at the SuperValu National Conference 2019
- Dano’s of Mallow Wins SuperValu Store of the Year Award for 2019
- SuperValu To Open 3 New Stores And Create 210 Jobs In 2019 As Part of €30 Million Investment Programme