Latest news from our business and brands
Sep 15, 2009 | NewsWith a contribution to Irish jobs and suppliers in excess of €2.85 billion last year alone, SuperValu has been a driving force in the Irish economy for 30 years Growing from a beginning of just 12 stores in 1979, to becoming the single biggest supermarket network...
- Triple Delight for Musgrave NI as company scoops three Industry Awards for its SuperValu, Centra and Frank and Honest brands
- Musgrave announces profit of €84.5 million for Financial Year 2018
- Musgrave MarketPlace surpasses half a million mark for meals donated to Irish charities through FoodCloud
- Daybreak Dungarvan WINS Best Overall Store of The Year & the Charity Merit Award at Daybreak Store of the Year Awards
- Musgrave MarketPlace reports growth of 198% for eco-friendly packaging and disposable products in the first 9 weeks of 2019