Latest news from our business and brands
Sep 15, 2009 | NewsWith a contribution to Irish jobs and suppliers in excess of €2.85 billion last year alone, SuperValu has been a driving force in the Irish economy for 30 years Growing from a beginning of just 12 stores in 1979, to becoming the single biggest supermarket network...
- Musgrave Everyday Heroes 2017 Celebrated at Gala Dinner
- Musgrave Donates €35,000 to Cork Penny Dinners
- Musgrave reaches agreement with Aryzta to acquire La Rousse Foods
- SuperValu announces further commitment to supporting families with autism across its network of stores
- New €8.5 million SuperValu opens in Bantry, Co. Cork