Latest news from our business and brands
Sep 15, 2009 | NewsWith a contribution to Irish jobs and suppliers in excess of €2.85 billion last year alone, SuperValu has been a driving force in the Irish economy for 30 years Growing from a beginning of just 12 stores in 1979, to becoming the single biggest supermarket network...
- 10 jobs created after €2.2m investment in new SuperValu store in Tower, Co. Cork
- Musgrave hosts a Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland event providing key insights into Electric Vehicles in Industry and Business
- Musgrave Welcomes New Members to the BITCI Network
- Find Your Perfect Balance with Centra’s Live Well Yoga Challenge
- Consumer research shows shoppers value locally made Irish artisan produce