Latest news from our business and brands
SuperValu announces €200 million in price cuts and offers during 2009 as “All We’ve Cut is Our Prices” campaign launches
Jun 25, 2009 | NewsSuperValu announces €200 million in price cuts and offers during 2009 without compromising support for Irish suppliers. Average trolley of goods to drop by more than €30 as ‘All We’ve Cut is Our Prices’ campaign launches Earlier today,...
- Musgrave MarketPlace surpasses half a million mark for meals donated to Irish charities through FoodCloud
- Daybreak Dungarvan WINS Best Overall Store of The Year & the Charity Merit Award at Daybreak Store of the Year Awards
- Musgrave MarketPlace reports growth of 198% for eco-friendly packaging and disposable products in the first 9 weeks of 2019
- SuperValu Creates 70 Jobs and Invests €12 million in New Dunboyne Store
- Minister Michael Ring Launches 2019 SuperValu TidyTowns