Latest news from our business and brands
SuperValu announces €200 million in price cuts and offers during 2009 as “All We’ve Cut is Our Prices” campaign launches
Jun 25, 2009 | NewsSuperValu announces €200 million in price cuts and offers during 2009 without compromising support for Irish suppliers. Average trolley of goods to drop by more than €30 as ‘All We’ve Cut is Our Prices’ campaign launches Earlier today,...
- SuperValu Agrees Financial Supports For Irish Vegetable Growers To Ease Drought Crisis
- Supervalu spearheads a first for Ireland with Clonakilty, Co. Cork set to become Ireland’s first autism friendly town
- SuperValu wins Bronze at World Steak Challenge 2018
- Innovative and locally produced drink brands help fuel 70% growth in gin sales at SuperValu and Centra
- Musgrave MarketPlace unveils €2.5m upgrade of Cork branch