Latest news from our business and brands
SuperValu announces €200 million in price cuts and offers during 2009 as “All We’ve Cut is Our Prices” campaign launches
Jun 25, 2009 | NewsSuperValu announces €200 million in price cuts and offers during 2009 without compromising support for Irish suppliers. Average trolley of goods to drop by more than €30 as ‘All We’ve Cut is Our Prices’ campaign launches Earlier today,...
- Centra launch #WeAreHurling survey to mark their eighth year as GAA Hurling All-Ireland Senior Championship sponsor
- Irish Food Start-Ups Set for Sales of €50m as Ministers Creed and Breen Celebrate Fifth Year of Food Academy Programme
- Musgrave announces profit of €80 million for Financial Year 2017
- The Launch of the BITCI Leaders’ Group on Sustainability & the Low Carbon pledge – a message from Chris Martin, CEO
- Minister Naughten Announces SuperValu & Centra To Become the First National Food Retailers To Introduce 100% Compostable Coffee Cups