Latest news from our business and brands
Feb 3, 2009 | NewsThe 2009 SuperValu Best Kept Awards were launched recently with news of a campaign to get more young people involved in environmental projects. At the launch of the prestigious awards scheme that acknowledges towns, housing areas, healthcare facilities and schools for...
- Innovative and locally produced drink brands help fuel 70% growth in gin sales at SuperValu and Centra
- Musgrave MarketPlace unveils €2.5m upgrade of Cork branch
- SuperValu and Centra Win 11 Awards at 2018 ‘Best In Fresh’ Awards
- SuperValu Launches Beef Producer Guidelines
- Food Academy continues to support family businesses and impact local economies