Latest news from our business and brands
Feb 3, 2009 | NewsThe 2009 SuperValu Best Kept Awards were launched recently with news of a campaign to get more young people involved in environmental projects. At the launch of the prestigious awards scheme that acknowledges towns, housing areas, healthcare facilities and schools for...
- Retailer Marie (104) opens latest chapter in SuperValu Castletownbere’s 187-year-old story
- SuperValu and SEAI give over £338,000 to charities to improve energy efficiently
- 10 jobs created after €2.2m investment in new SuperValu store in Tower, Co. Cork
- Musgrave hosts a Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland event providing key insights into Electric Vehicles in Industry and Business
- Musgrave Welcomes New Members to the BITCI Network