Latest news from our business and brands
Feb 3, 2009 | NewsThe 2009 SuperValu Best Kept Awards were launched recently with news of a campaign to get more young people involved in environmental projects. At the launch of the prestigious awards scheme that acknowledges towns, housing areas, healthcare facilities and schools for...
- Supporting local goes a long way
- Musgrave Group plc announces appointment of Nicky Hartery as Chairman to succeed Peter Lacy
- Musgrave welcomes Bord Bia’s new Origin Green campaign
- SuperValu predicts sales of new season Irish carrots to reach €8 million in 2017
- SuperValu announces eir as latest partner as part of €40 million investment in Real Rewards loyalty programme